Name: Sargak
Rarity: Legendary
Class: Marksman
Faction: The Chaos Dominion and The Star Piercers

Rank : A Tier

 

Sargak has a basic attack that deals piercing damage to one enemy and prioritises airborne targets. His Talent gives his attacks a 10% chance to trigger Blood Spear, inflicting Bleed, and if the target already has Bleed, he ignores 50% of their Defence. His ultimate skill, Bloodshed Fury, lasts 15 (upgraded to 20) seconds and causes him to lose 10% HP per second, reduces his Defence by 30%, increases his Attack by 20% (upgraded to 30%) and each basic attack lands 2 consecutive strikes. His first passive ability, Bellicosity, increases his Attack by 6 (upgraded to 10) for every 1% HP lost. His second passive ability, Feral Force, triggers when his HP is below 40%, increasing his damage by 10%, and when Blood Spear hits a target with Bleed, he inflicts Immobilise for 2 seconds, which can trigger every 5 seconds.

 

Talent: His attacks have a 10% chance to trigger Blood Spear, inflicting Bleed, and if the target already has Bleed, he ignores 50% of their Defence.

 

Awaken 1: During Bloodshed Fury, if his HP is below 50%, reduces his Defence by a further 10% (total -40%) and increases his Attack by a further 10% (total +30% upgraded to +40%).

Awaken 3: When Blood Spear is triggered, if the target has HP higher than 80%, he deals 80% extra damage.

Awaken 5: Whenever a unit dies within range, he increases his Attack by 1%, or 2% if he dealt the fatal blow, to a maximum of 20%.

 

Ultimate: Bloodshed Fury lasts 15 (upgraded to 20) seconds, causing him to lose 10% HP per second, reduces his Defence by 30%, increases his Attack by 20% (upgraded to 30%) and each basic attack lands 2 consecutive strikes.

Summary: Sargak is a marksman with an increased basic attack range who deals piercing damage, prioritising airborne targets. He is unusual in that he causes Bleed, something usually appearing on fighters. As a marksman he is placed on a platform and, depending on the mode, may not be attacked often, something to bear in mind regarding Bellicosity and Feral Force. He can be used to great effect when combined with fighters using the Scarlet Hunt artifact, even moreso if he has Feral Fury active to Immobilise targets so your fighters can get plenty of hits and capitalise on the bonus damage. He shines in Campaign, Trial, Tide, Gear Raids 2 and 3, and anti-air Arena.

Add comment

Comments

There are no comments yet.