Name: Torodor
Rarity: Legendary
Class: Defender
Faction: The Nightmare Council

Rank : A Tier

 

Torodor has a basic attack that deals physical damage to 1 enemy. His Talent causes his attacks to inflict 20% Defence Reduction for 5 seconds, and whenever he is deployed increases his Attack and Defence by 20% for 15 seconds. His ultimate skill, Hellfire Burning, increases his Attack Speed by 80, his damage by 80% (upgraded to 120%) and causes his attacks to hit multiple enemies within range for 20 (upgraded to 30) seconds. His first passive ability, Atrocious Trample, triggers automatically and gives his attacks a 20% (upgraded to 30%) chance to trigger an AoE dealing 70% (upgraded to 90%) damage and inflicting Stun for 1 second, the trigger chance increases during Hellfire Burning and the attack range changes. His second passive ability, Hellfire Resurgence, triggers upon his death, reviving him with 50% (upgraded to 100%) HP and 60% (upgraded to 100%) rage and can trigger once per deployment.

 

Talent: Attacks inflict 20% Defence Reduction for 5 seconds, and upon deployment, increases his Attack and Defence by 20% for 15 seconds.

 

Awaken 1: Extends the range of Atrocious Trample by 20%.

Awaken 2: Attack +300, and faction allies gain +30 Attack Speed with Nightmare Power.

Awaken 3: While Hellfire Burning is active, the trigger chance of Atrocious Trample is increased 10%.

Awaken 5: Hellfire Resurgence can trigger twice per deployment.

 

Ultimate: Hellfire Burning increases Attack Speed by 80, damage by 80% (upgraded to 120%) and causes attacks to hit multiple enemies within range for 20 (upgraded to 30) seconds.

Summary: Torodor is a Legendary Lord of The Nightmare Council faction, a defender with an increased basic attack range who deals physical damage and whose Talent inflicts Defence Reduction. He is capable as a tank, especially thanks to his Hellfire Resurgence, which only gets better on awakening, however he does not block enemies when he revives except those he was already blocking when he died, which is something to bear in mind. His ability to inflict Defence Reduction on every attack ensures your Physical Damage dealers are doing even more damage, and his Attack and Defence boost on deployment makes him extremely effective. When in the Lord position he grants all faction members Nightmare Power, a 30% chance to inflict additional damage with every basic attack, which combines with his Defence Reduction to decimate enemies, and his Atrocious Trample dealing AoE damage and inflicting Stun comes in handy in numerous areas of the game. He shines in Campaign, Trial, Tide, Gear Raids 1 and 2, and both single-target and Sustained-DPS Arenas.

Add comment

Comments

Charles
9 months ago

hi. on the minimum stats part. when example you put there ATK 12,000. does it mean total attack should be around 12,000 or its base attack plus the 12,000? so in the second example if a hero has 4,000 attack you should be putting another 12,000 on top of the base attack which makes it 16,000 total. thanks